Orange Ginger Sauce.
You can have Orange Ginger Sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange Ginger Sauce
- Prepare of ORANGE GINGER SAUCE.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of pounded ginger.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh orange juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of sunsquick concerntrated orange.
- You need of SERVING OPTION.
- It’s 1 of fried egg.
Orange Ginger Sauce step by step
- Pound or grated ginger then add all ingredient to a pan and simmer in low heat for full 5 minutes till thicken up.
- My Extra tips**Additional ad on 1tbsp of sunsquick concerntrated orange or sugar if your orange are not sweet enough.
- OPTIONAL ,for vegetarian days I serve this orange ginger sauce with Fried eggs ,.
- BELOW ARE FEW ORANGE RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363197-salmon-with-orange-and-dried-apricot-in-spicy-butter-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333948-beer-batter-prawn-with-sauce-orange https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360656-spaghetti-and-salmon-in-orange-ginger-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339890-baked-egg-and-cheese-in-orange https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343238-orange-julius-with-coconut-milk https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357238-fennel-and-orange-salad https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333904-pork-chop-in-orange-sauce.