Raspberry chia not-jam – vegan. Put the raspberries and maple syrup in a pan. Bring to a simmer on a medium heat. Squish the raspberries a bit with a spoon.
Don't be fooled…I am not a canning expert by any stretch of the imagination. My jam skills are minimal – I Gluten Free & Paleo-Friendly. How to Make Raspberry Chia Jam: Add the raspberries, pure maple. You can cook Raspberry chia not-jam – vegan using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raspberry chia not-jam – vegan
- It’s 2 cups of raspberries.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
A very simple recipe for a delicious homemade Raspberry Chia Jam. This jam is sweetened with maple syrup and is using the chia seeds as a thickening agent. This naturally sweetened chia seed jam recipe is the perfect healthy spread! Fruit jam is a great breakfast item, and a great addition to kids' nut butter sandwiches, so why not make sure it's made of health boosting ingredients rather.
Raspberry chia not-jam – vegan instructions
- Put the raspberries and maple syrup in a pan. Bring to a simmer on a medium heat. Simmer for about 5 mins. Squish the raspberries a bit with a spoon..
- Add the chia seeds. Stir so it’s all combined. Simmer for another 15 mins or so. The non-jam thickens so you can cook longer if you like a thicker consistency..
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the vanilla. Enjoy 😋 (Keep in the fridge in an airtight container.).
This easy chia seed jam recipe is made with defrosted blueberries and raspberries (no cooking required)! Eat more nutritious berries with this healthy jam. This easy chia jam is a delicious way to eat more berries on a regular basis. The recipe has been a long time coming. This quick & simple Chia Jam includes raspberry and beets!