Baked Ziti with Kale and Sausage in Garlic-Parmesan Cream Sauce. For the garlic-parmesan cream sauce, make a bechamel sauce using the first five ingredients. Gradually whisk in flour and cook. Baked until bubbly with spaghetti sauce, cheese, and sausage, this is a ziti with a lot of flavor.
But it gets rid of the one thing that can often make baked ziti less than great: grainy ricotta cheese. Instead, we drizzle it with an over-the-top Parmesan cream. Trust us, you won't miss the. You can cook Baked Ziti with Kale and Sausage in Garlic-Parmesan Cream Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Ziti with Kale and Sausage in Garlic-Parmesan Cream Sauce
- Prepare 3 tbsps of butter.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic , minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 4 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan grated.
- You need 1 lb of kale.
- Prepare 1 lb of ziti.
- You need 24 oz of sausages Italian , sliced.
This easy recipe for Italian Sausage and Kale Baked Ziti takes minimal time to prep, and is so delicious and comforting! I had leftover sausage and kale in the fridge from making my favorite zuppa toscana soup. So I called up some girlfriends and invited them over for a spontaneous dinner in. This baked ziti with sausage is a MAJOR family pleaser.
Baked Ziti with Kale and Sausage in Garlic-Parmesan Cream Sauce step by step
- For the garlic-parmesan cream sauce, make a bechamel sauce using the first five ingredients, with the garlic stirred into the roux and the parmesan added at the end..
- Place kale in a large pot, along with about 4 cups water, then cover, bring to a boil, and cook down. When kale is wilted and reduced by half, add in the pasta and enough water to cover it, then cook for 10 minutes more..
- Drain kale and pasta, then toss with sausage in a 9×13" baking dish. Pour sauce evenly over the top..
- Place in a 425 ºF preheated oven and bake 20 minutes. Allow to rest about 10 minutes, and serve..
It's similar to meat lasagna but without the How to Make Baked Ziti with Sausage. Begin by boiling the ziti noodles in salted water until very al The sausage and sauce just bring everything together so nicely. My husband and brother said they. A classic pasta bake for busy weeknights, our Baked Ziti with Sausage is a guaranteed crowd pleaser. This easy, cheesy dish uses three cheeses – ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan – to create the perfect counterpart to our tomato-based meat sauce with Baked Ziti with Sausage.