Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry.
You can cook Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken breast (diced).
- Prepare 2 of carrots (sliced).
- It’s 100 gr of green peas.
- You need 2 of lemongrass.
- It’s 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 2 of bayleaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
- You need 300 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 2 of cardamom.
- It’s 1 of star anise.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare of Grounded spices:.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 5 of red long chili.
- You need 2 cm of ginger.
- You need 3 cm of turmeric.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- It’s 3 of candle nuts.
Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry instructions
- Ground all the grounded spices using a blender..
- Preheat a pot with cooking oil, add grounded spices, stir until well cooked, add lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, cinnamon stick, bay leaves, star anise, curry powder, salt, sugar, pepper, and cardamom, mix them well..
- Add a water, chicken breast diced, wait until the chicken cooked well..
- Add sliced carrots and green peas, wait until all the vegetables cooked. Stir occasionally..
- Ready to serve with rice or the side..