AMIEs Farfalle with Zucchini, Cream & Sausage. Pour this into the pan with the onions and tomatoes, and now add in ½ to ¾ cup cream. Anyway, I'd bought some farfalle recently, and decided to come up with a zucchini dish last night since at the present moment my garden could star. I love zucchini and pasta and together, yum!
Zucchini and bell peppers have very few calories but tons of vitamins. In a large skillet, cook the zucchini over high heat in the oil until lightly golden brown. Our farfalle with zucchini and yogurt Everyone loves pasta, and people with diabetes are no exception. You can cook AMIEs Farfalle with Zucchini, Cream & Sausage using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Farfalle with Zucchini, Cream & Sausage
- Prepare 400 grams of farfalle pasta.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, finely sliced.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 of Italian sausages, casings removed and meat crumbled.
- It’s 5 medium of zucchini, trimmed and round thinly sliced.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need 1 of salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of brown sugar (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream, or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red wine.
Place zucchini in saucepan, cover with water, bring to a boil and cook till tender. Place mint, almonds, garlic and olive oil in a food processor. Farfalle (Bow Tie) Pasta With Chicken & Sun-Dried Tomatoes. by Just Call Me Martha. Mit ► Portionsrechner ► Kochbuch ► Video-Tipps!
AMIEs Farfalle with Zucchini, Cream & Sausage instructions
- Cook the farfalle following pack instructions. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and onion and saute until softened. Add the sausage and fry briskly for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour over the wine, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes, enough for the sausage meat to lose its raw color. Add the zucchini and cook until softened. Pour the cream and bring to the boil. Decrease the heat to low and gently simmer for 2-3 minutes, until thickened slightly. Season with salt, sugar and pepper..
- Drain the farfalle and add the pasta to the pan with sausage mixture. Add half of the parmesan and stir to combine..
- Served topped with the remaining parmesan, check the seasoning and serve at once. Share and enjoy!.
Zwiebel und Knoblauch fein schneiden und im Öl glasig andünsten. Die Zucchini und ein paar Basilikumblätter dazugeben mit Salz und Pfeffer würzen. Für die Farfalle in Zucchinicremesauce das Salzwasser zum Kochen bringen und Farfalle al dente kochen. Zwiebel und Knoblauch hacken, Zucchini in. Zwiebel, Knoblauch und Zucchini in Olivenöl scharf anbraten, mit Salz, Pfeffer und Suppenwürze würzen und mit einem Schuss Weißwein löschen.