Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup. Today my kitchen talk about BANANA Flower Soup With Chicken Recipe, This one recipe really yummy and awesome too. Wish everyone enjoy with this food and. Nutrient-rich kale is hidden in this delicious banana smoothie.. . perfect for those of us who have a hard time getting our daily dose of veggies!
Packed with veggies and healthy protein, this soup is easy to make. Pour in chicken stock and season with salt, pepper, ginger and lemon juice if using. Bring to a boil over high heat. You can have Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup
- Prepare 250 gr of chicken breast.
- It’s 200 gr of kale.
- Prepare 1 of banana flower (optional).
- It’s 1 of long red chili (optional).
- You need 2 of lemongrass.
- Prepare 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 cm of ginger.
- It’s 1 cm of galangal.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of medium red onion.
- Prepare 2 cm of turmeric or 1 tbsp turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 8 cups of water.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
Turn heat down to low and let. Flavorful + easy chicken soup recipe with kale, carrots. It's one of the best kale recipes that's full of healthy boneless chicken breast and homemade stock. This chicken soup recipe doesn't get any easier than this.
Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup instructions
- Chop kale and banana flower, put aside..
- Using a blender, blend onion, garlic, ginger, and turmeric..
- Chop the chili (optional).
- Preheat a pot with cooking oil, pour the blended ingredients, stir them well until cooked properly, add galangar, kaffir lime leaves, bay leaves, and lemon grass, stir them well. Add chili if you like..
- Add salt, pepper, and sugar, stir them well..
- Add water, stir it until the water blends with all ingredients, wait until it boils..
- Cut up the chicken breast, add it into the soup while it's boiling, cook until the chicken cooked really well..
- Add kale and banana flower, cook until all of them well done..
- Ready to serve hot or you can add rice to it..
The ground cumin and bit of soy sauce really add a wonderful depth of flavor to this. The aroma while it's cooking is wonderful. I found this in a magazine, made a few changes. If you've ever wondered how to make a nourishing chicken soup for those days when nothing else sounds good, when you're under the weather, or when you've moved out and your mom doesn't cook for you. Chicken Kale White Bean Soup – Comforting homemade soup recipe filled with chicken, healthy kale, hearty white beans in a chicken stock base.