Tuna Alfredo Bow Tie Pasta 🍝. Bow Tie Pasta With Tomato-Basil Alfredo SauceGenius Kitchen. Tuna Pasta Alfredo is a rich and creamy pasta dish that can easily be prepared. Get the details of the recipe by reading this post.
Remember your mom's tuna noodle casserole? Place tuna in a skillet over low heat; season with onion powder and salt. Salt and freshly ground black pepper. You can have Tuna Alfredo Bow Tie Pasta 🍝 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Alfredo Bow Tie Pasta 🍝
- You need 1 box (12 ounce) of bow tie pasta (farfalle).
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
- It’s 2 jars (16 ounce) of Alfredo pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 can (5 ounce) of chunk light tuna in water, drained.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Goya adobo.
- You need of Parsley flakes.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Slice the chicken into thin strips and season with salt and pepper. Summer is almost here and this bow tie pasta tuna salad is perfect for those backyard barbecues, pot luck parties, family gatherings and to add to a busy Once the pasta has been cooked, drain and rinse with cold water.
Tuna Alfredo Bow Tie Pasta 🍝 step by step
- In a large pot bring water to a boil, add salt to water……
- Add in your bow tie pasta and cook until al dente, drain, then add back to pot…….
- Add to cooked pasta your Alfredo pasta sauce, drained tuna, black pepper and adobo, mix well on low heat, then serve and enjoy 😉! Garnish each serving with parsley flakes……Sauce will thicken upon standing……!!! 😉😋.
Set the pasta aside until everything else is mixed well. Add the pasta and stir until. Bow-tie Peruvian "Green Pasta"' with Sundried Tomato Tuna. Fresh shrimp in a tomato basil cream sauce, made from fresh. Creamy Feta, Bow Ties and Tuna Greek Salad.