Baked apricots with lemon and thyme. This baked ricotta recipe defines easy entertaining. Baked Ricotta with Lemon & Thyme. Healthy delicious Baked Cod Recipe with lemon, garlic and thyme, nestled in Spring vegetables- Asparagus, Fennel and Leeks.
This delicious dessert, dripping with honey and lemon juice, makes the perfect summertime dish. baked ricotta with lemon and thyme. Find this Pin and more on Recipes for Appetizers & Hors d'oeuvres by Alexandra's Kitchen. Fluffy coconut pancakes with thyme baked apricots. You can have Baked apricots with lemon and thyme using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked apricots with lemon and thyme
- Prepare of Apricots, cut in half and stones removed – 3-4 apricots for every person.
- Prepare 1 of big unwaxed lemon.
- You need 1-2 tsp of vanilla essence or 1 vanilla pod, split open and cut in half.
- Prepare A few of sprigs of fresh thyme.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of water.
- It’s of To serve – not necessary but nice 😁.
- It’s of toasted flaked almonds.
- It’s 1 of drizzle or two of raw honey.
- It’s of some ricotta or goats cheese or Greek yogurt.
A simple, moist lemon sponge soaked with thyme and lemon syrup. Tastes wonderful served with thick, creamy Greek yoghurt. Gradually mix in the flour, baking powder and almonds. Add zip to crispy baked chicken with a lemon and apricot sauce.
Baked apricots with lemon and thyme step by step
- Preheat the oven to 190C..
- In a shallow oven-proof dish, lay out the apricots (with the hollow from the stone facing up). Nestle the lemon zest and thyme in amongst the apricots..
- Drizzle the water and vanilla essence on top. (If using a vanilla pod, tuck it in amongst everything.).
- Bake for about 20 mins..
- Drizzle the raw honey on top. Serve with the almonds/ cheese/ whatever and enjoy 😋.
Last month Megan declared baked ricotta "the best appetizer you haven't met yet." Intrigued (who wouldn't be?), I gave it a try and suddenly baked This ricotta just has lemon, garlic, and chives, with a finishing drizzle of good olive oil. Mix and bake, and the result is a creamy, warm dip that beats any. A quick and easy Moroccan Chicken, Apricot & Lemon Tagine recipe, from our authentic Moroccan cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto. You'll serve it over lemony, herb-flecked couscous before finishing with crunchy flaked almonds.