Porcini Mushroom Ravioli in Soy Milk Sauce.
You can cook Porcini Mushroom Ravioli in Soy Milk Sauce using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Porcini Mushroom Ravioli in Soy Milk Sauce
- Prepare of For the batter:.
- You need 50 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 50 grams of Bread flour.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare of For the filling:.
- Prepare 1 of Porcini sauce (or mushrooms).
- Prepare of Soy milk white sauce.
- You need 300 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 1 of Regular milk (in place of soy milk).
- You need 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Soup stock.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter (optional).
- Prepare 1 of ladleful Re-hydrating liquid from porcini mushrooms.
- It’s of For finishing:.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper (black pepper).
Porcini Mushroom Ravioli in Soy Milk Sauce step by step
- Combine all the dough ingredients in a bowl and knead until it comes together. Divide into 2 portions, wrap with plastic wrap, and let chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Roll out each portion into thin sheets (or, use the "Level 1" setting on a pasta machine). Dust your working surface with flour and lay down one of the sheets. Top with equal amounts of the filling and brush water around the filling..
- Top with the other sheet of pasta, then press the pasta between the fillings (the part dampened with water)..
- Cut it up into equal pieces in a grid fashion..
- Crimp the edges of each piece with a fork..
- The ravoli will stick easily, so dust with flour and set aside..
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a pot and heat over low while stirring with a spatula. Slowly increase the temperature. Turn off the heat as soon as it thickens..
- Bring 1 liter of water to a boil in a pot, add 1 tablespoon of salt (amount separate from listed ingredients). Once it comes to a boil, add the ravioli and boil for 3 minutes, then drain..
- Add the ravioli to the pot from Step 7 and bring to a boil. Season with salt and pepper and enjoy..