Honey Garlic BBQ Sauce.
You can cook Honey Garlic BBQ Sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic BBQ Sauce
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of honey.
- It’s 1 cup of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 can of tomato paste, 6 ounce.
- You need 3 of to 5 tbsp minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of tabasco sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper (or more to taste).
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika (or more to taste).
Honey Garlic BBQ Sauce step by step
- Combine all ingredients is a medium saucepan..
- Bring to a boil, then lower to simmer for 20 minutes..
- This will thicken a bit when cooled. Can be stored in refrigerator for a week or 2 if you get it to last that long!.