Spanish rice. How To Make Homemade Spanish Rice/Mexican Rice. Whatever You Call It, We've Got The Best And Easiest Spanish Rice Recipe You Can Find. It Tastes Like It Came Straight From The Restaurant.
We opted for garlic powder for ease. My mother's signature Spanish rice recipe, a delicious accompaniment to steak, chicken, and Mexican entrees such as tacos or enchiladas. Spanish rice is the perfect accompaniment to Mexican foods, chicken, or just about anything. You can cook Spanish rice using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spanish rice
- You need 2 cup of white rice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of corn oil.
- It’s 2 of roma tomatos.
- It’s 1 of big clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 (1 slice) of onion.
- It’s 2 tsp of chicken bollion.
- You need 5 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mixed frozen veggies.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro.
Best Spanish rice I have ever made. I think even better than our local mexican restaurant. Easy Spanish Rice, also called Mexican Rice, that tastes just like your favorite restaurant side dish with with an Spanish Rice (Mexican Rice). In this video I will be teaching you how to make My Homemade Spanish Rice.
Spanish rice step by step
- In a large non stick fry pan or medium size soup pan add oil and rice, fry until golden brown..
- In a blender add all other ingredients except cilantro and mixed veggies, blend well..
- When rice is golden brown add blended mixture to rice, add cilantro and veggies and stir alittle..
- Place a plastic bag and lid on pan let boil. when boiling lower the temp to low and watch carefully. do not stir at all, if the rice obsorbs all liquid and still is not fully cooked add 1/2 cup at a time until fully cooked…
- When fully cooked fluff with fork before serving..
How to Make Spanish Rice and Beans Video. And the best part about beans and rice? When you put them together they become a complete protein, meaning together they contain all the essential amino. This Mexican Spanish rice recipe freezes great! To freeze, allow your rice to cool completely.