Tuna and Pasta. This canned tuna pasta recipe is quick, healthy, and comforting. This tuna garlic pasta recipe takes me back to my childhood. My mom used to make something similar when I was a kid, and I just loved it.
This wholesome and filling pasta bake makes the perfect winter Tuna & broccoli pasta bake. This canned tuna pasta is not a fancy dinner by any means. But it is a tasty and comforting dish that is far greater than the sum of it's. You can have Tuna and Pasta using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna and Pasta
- Prepare of Tuna and Spices——————.
- Prepare 10 ounces of canned tuna.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Tuna Pasta Spices see my recipe.
- Prepare of Pasta———————-.
- Prepare 1 pound of bowtie/Farfalle pasta.
- You need As needed of water to boil pasta.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Cheese—————–.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Topping—————-.
- Prepare To taste of fresh ground black pepper.
Confession: I say "Everybody has a can of tuna" but I don't. This Tuna Pasta Bake in these photos is made with Dozer's tuna. 😂. Oh, just to be clear – it's normal human tuna. This is very simple macaroni salad recipe that uses canned tuna and vegetables.
Tuna and Pasta step by step
- Boil the pasta till done and drain. Save 2 cups of the pasta water. I usually of late spoon the pasta from one pot to the other one..
- Heat the butter and add the Tuna Pasta Spices and 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper. Mix well..
- When all the butter is melted and the spices are incorporated, add the pasta water a bit at the time. Stir well. Till thickened and creamy..
- Mix in the cheese. Stir constantly..
- When the cheese is blended in a bit add the pasta and tuna. Mix in well..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Canned tuna pasta is one of the simplest ways to make seafood pasta! In fact, it's so popular in Italy that it's one of the first However, there is more than one delicious Italian recipe for pasta with tuna. Tuna pasta is a true one-pot meal and the answer to your weeknight dinner needs. Put aside whatever ideas you have about canned tuna, or the words "tuna pasta" together, and let's talk about. This recipe for tuna and tomato pasta is a perfect last minute meal.