My way Dorito Casserole. In today's video I show y'all how I make my Dorito Casserole! Recipe Notes For Dorito Casserole: Doritos – This is a great way to use up a partial bag of Doritos, like the ones that have been carefully picked over to extract all the fully intact triangles. Don't throw away that slightly stale bag of chips either because they'll work just fine in this recipe.
This Dorito casserole is loaded with chicken, cheese, and a whole bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos! Trash food at it's finest, guys! Once upon a time, I met a man. You can cook My way Dorito Casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My way Dorito Casserole
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground beef (you can use more or less).
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked white rice (you can use less im making for a crowd).
- It’s 1 can of refried beans.
- It’s 2 can of cream of mushroom soup (i used 1 large can so if you're making a small batch I would use only one regular size can).
- It’s 2 can of rotel ( again if you are making a small batch then I'd use only one can).
- You need 1 bag of of Nacho Cheese Doritos.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper (or to taste).
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder (or to taste).
- You need 1 tsp of paprika (or to taste).
- It’s 1 tbsp of taco seasoning (or to taste).
- It’s 1 bag of of Shredded cheese (i use Fiesta blend but you can use whatever you like).
I spent the majority of my time trying to look pretty for him in the hopes that he would do that romantic dip thing. This Dorito casserole is layers of crushed Dorito tortilla chips, shredded chicken, Rotel, sour cream and cheese, all baked together to golden brown On this day though, the fate of the chicken will be Chicken Doritos Casserole. I think that your family will love the way that this casserole tastes just. Our Doritos Casserole takes the familiar base of cooked onion, garlic, and ground beef and seasons it with a packet of taco seasoning.
My way Dorito Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°. Crunch up Doritos and put in bottom of casserole dish then set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl add the cooked rice, cream of mushroom soup, rotel, and some shredded cheese and mix then set aside..
- In a skillet add ground beef, onion, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and taco seasoning. Cook till brown then drain grease and add to rice and mix well. At this point you can add a little milk if you need to just not too much or the Doritos in the bottom will be soggy..
- Next add the rice mixture to the casserole dish. Then top with Doritos and cheese, then pop in the oven 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and heated through. Make sure not to burn the Doritos on top.
- For the toppings we used chopped tomatoes, fresh baby spinach(lettuce works too) sour cream, jalapenos, and salsa. Enjoy!!!!.
It's an easy dinnertime favorite the whole family will View image. Doritos Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Layered Dorito Casserole is an easy family favorite recipe! Lean ground beef is seasoned with taco seasoning and salsa to create a delicious filling. Layers of Doritos create a delicious base for this casserole which is then topped with cheese and baked until brown and bubbly.