Honey Mustard Pasta.
You can cook Honey Mustard Pasta using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Mustard Pasta
- You need 1 cup of farfalle.
- Prepare 5 oz of chicken thighs.
- You need 1/3 cup of brocolli.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of celery.
- Prepare 1/2 oz of baby spinach.
- It’s 1/4 cup of onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of tomato.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of low-fat Honey Mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
Honey Mustard Pasta instructions
- Bring pot of water to roiling boil, and add pasta. Cook for 10-12 minutes until pasta is al dente..
- Bring frying pan to medium heat. Add chicken, season with black pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic, and salt. Cook until internal temp reaches 165°F..
- Wash all veggies. Shred spinach, and dice all other vegetables. Combine in small mixing bowl..
- When chicken is cooked, remove from heat and chop into 1" wide strips..
- When pasta reaches al dente, drain water. Add vegetables, chicken, and honey mustard. Return to heat for 3-5 minutes, stirring often..