Potato mutton keema. Mutton keema recipe with potato is a gravy curry recipe made with mutton keema , potatoes and Indian spices. Indian food is also heavily infuenced by. Learn How To Make Tandoori Potato Keema Recipe from Chef Smita Deo only on Get Curried.
Mutton Keema Recipe, How To Make Mutton Keema Mutton Keema recipe, with a simple and easy to follow directions, this will be your go to Mutton keema is nothing but lamb mince. The boneless meat of the sheep is finely chopped to make a mince. You can cook Potato mutton keema using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato mutton keema
- You need 1 kg of mutton keema.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- It’s 2 of onion.
- Prepare 2 tbs of ginger and garlic paste.
- It’s 3 of green chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of peprica powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 glass of water.
- It’s of green coriandr as your taste.
- You need of garam masala powder 1sp.
- It’s of potato half kg.
Bengali Aloo Diye Keema Curry is prepared with mutton minced meat along with potato chunks and is a signature bengali delicacy. Make this Mutton Recipe a quick and easy Potato Recipe of Tandoori Aloo Keema at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below. Mutton kheema is the most simpletest meal that you can prepare at your home for a Sunday meal. The masalas that we have used are simple and can be found at our day to day.
Potato mutton keema instructions
- Take a pan add oil.when oil is hot then add onion cook till brown in colour..
- Add keema cook fr five minute..
- Add ginger garlic paste and grinded green chilli and tomato.cook for 7 minute..
- Add salt,peprica powder,red chilli powder,black pepper powder and garam masala powder then cook fr 5 minute..
- Add potato and cook fr 5 minute..
- Add water cook fr 30 minute..
- Garnish with green coriandr..
- Ready to serve it..
How to make Mutton Keema: Heat oil in a kadai or pan and toss the onions in to it. Mash the boiled potato very well, like a smooth potato paste. Then add the cornflour Lastly sprinkle some chopped onion and chat masala over them. Your mutton keema stuffed aloo tikkis are ready. Potatoes are like this…extremely popular and have multipurpose usage.