Individual Creamy Macaroni and Cheese Bites.
You can have Individual Creamy Macaroni and Cheese Bites using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Individual Creamy Macaroni and Cheese Bites
- It’s 8 ounces of cavatappi pasta.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- You need 2 cups of gratef sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 cups of grated munster cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated romano cheese.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning salt.
- You need 4 slices of pf bacon, cooked crisp and chopped.
- You need 1 of green onion, chopped.
Individual Creamy Macaroni and Cheese Bites instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray individual loaf pans well with non stick spray. Muffin tins can be used as well, decrease the cooking time if you use them by a few minutes.
- Cook pasta as directed on box. Drain and add to bowl with butter, toss to coat.
- Whisk in a bowl, cream, eggs, sour crram,siracha, salt, pepper and green onion until smooth.
- Add pasta and coat.
- Add cheddar an munster cheese and combine.
- Press into prepared loaf pans.
- Add romano evenly to tops with the chopped bacon.
- Place loaf pan on foil lined baking sheet and bake about 20 to 25 minutes until just set.
- Let sit about 15 minutes to firm up before running a thin knife around edged of each loaf and lifting put with a small spatula.