Hash brown dinner. Crock Pot Ground Beef And Hash Brown Dinner, Pork And Hash Brown Shepherd's Pie, Baked Hash Brown Cups With Eggs. Learn how to make crispy hashbrowns just like you get at a diner! These are super simple and only require a real potato, butter, oil and a technique.
Hashbrown potatoes form a delicious crunchy coating for these cod fillets — it comes together quickly for a weeknight dinner! Diced Hash Browns are a family favorite and the french fry answer to your breakfast dreams. All images and text © for Dinner, then Dessert. You can have Hash brown dinner using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hash brown dinner
- You need 1 packages of Hash brown (shredded).
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheese (I used shredded taco cheese).
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 6 slice of Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp White Cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of jalapeño diced.
- You need 8 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese softened.
- You need 1 can of Rotel-Diced tomatoes and green chilies.
- You need 1 1/2 of 1 1/2 to 2 lbs Ground Hamburger meat or ground turkey, chicken to preferences.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of French's fried onions or corn flakes mixed with melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of Corn flakes.
There are two secrets to very good, very crispy diner-style hash browns. The first is squeezing the Here is how it's done. Definitely use a cast-iron skillet to cook your hash browns if you have one. Need a recipe for hash browns?
Hash brown dinner instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown hamburger or whatever meat of your choice..
- Dump hash browns, diced onion, garlic salt, black pepper and shredded cheese into a large bowl and mix well..
- Dump sour cream, diced jalapeño, rotel (diced tomatoes and green chilies), cream cheese, and melted butter into another bowl or pan and mix well..
- Add the meat to the sour cream mixture and mix well..
- Mix the sour cream mixture to the hash browns and cheese mixture and mix well..
- Place final mixture into a greased casserole dish and add the cheddar cheese slices on top.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes..
- Remove from oven and sprinkle French's fried onions or corn flakes mixed with melted butter over casserole and place back in the oven for 10 minutes..
These cheesy hashbrowns are an easy and delicious sidedish for breakfast or dinner. This hash brown casserole is a mixture of creamy potatoes with plenty of melted cheese, all baked to golden It makes for a great side dish at dinner time or a welcome addition to any brunch menu. If anything, hash browns cook faster than homefries, and in this chef's opinion are the superior Anything with eggs is the King! Stir in Simply Potatoes and mushrooms. Check out our best ideas of what to make with hash browns.