Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta. Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Pasta Bake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This chicken bacon ranch pasta is one of my favorite recipes to make at home! Although it's not the quickest or easiest, it's always a winner with my husband.
Pasta- Rotini, Bow Tie Pasta, Penne, Rigatoni all work. Garlic- Mince it fresh at home. This garlic twister makes it easy. You can have Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 package of bacon.
- You need 1 (16 oz.) of box rotini pasta.
- It’s 2 (16 oz.) of jars Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 packet of ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need of Seasonings:.
- It’s to taste of black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of garlic powder.
- You need to taste of onion powder.
- You need to taste of parsley.
This Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta is loaded with a flavorful garlicky ranch cream sauce. It's easy to make on the stove top and is a popular family dinner idea! Easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta – a creamy and delicious pasta dish filled with cheese, chicken and bacon all made in one pot! Sprinkle the flour and ranch dressing mix over the chicken, stirring to coat evenly.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta instructions
- NOTE: This recipe is for two meals! Make one 9×13 dish for dinner tonight and have another 9×13 meal to freeze for future meal! If you do not wish to make the extra meal, just cut the recipe in half. But that extra meal on a busy week day is soooo worth it trust me!.
- Dice chicken breast and cook with half a stick of butter and seasonings of choice until thoroughly cooked; set aside..
- Dice bacon and thoroughly cook; set aside to drain on paper towels..
- Cook pasta according to package instructions; drain and return to pot and stir in remaining half stick of butter. Set aside..
- In a large bowl combine both jars of Alfredo sauce with ranch packet and 1/2 cup of each of the cheeses. Mix well and set aside..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease your 9×13 baking dishes. Into each, divide sauce equally and spread on bottom of dish..
- Top each equally with pasta..
- Top each equally with chicken and bacon..
- Top each equally with remaining cheeses..
- Put one in oven and cook for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
- Allow your freezer meal to cool before wrapping in plastic wrap and tin foil. Store in freezer with a label on what it is, oven temp and time to cook. Remember to pull out of freezer and allow to sit in fridge for 24 hours before ready to use..
Stir in the milk, and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened and. Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad with just a handful of ingredients will be the most popular side dish at your summer bbq This is a cold chicken and bacon pasta recipe vs the warm baked version with all that delicious cheese. Many pasta salads are made with mayo or with. Pressure cooker chicken bacon ranch pasta is a great family meal. This is like a loaded mac and cheese, with chicken, bacon, and lots of flavor!