Roasted Garlic Pasta Salad.
You can have Roasted Garlic Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Garlic Pasta Salad
- Prepare 3 head of garlic.
- You need 1 lb of farfalle pasta.
- It’s 15 oz of ricotta.
- Prepare 2 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 cup of black olives, sliced.
- It’s 2 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
Roasted Garlic Pasta Salad step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400°F..
- Slice the tops off the garlic heads. Drizzle with olive oil and place in the center of a large square of foil and fold to seal..
- Place the packets in a baking pan and roast for 1 hour, or until the garlic is very soft. Let cool..
- Cook the pasta according to directions. Put frozen peas in collider and drain pasta on top. Move to a large bowl..
- When garlic has cooled, squeeze garlic into a bowl with the ricotta, salt, and pepper. Whisk until the garlic is well-incorporated..
- Pour the ricotta mixture over the pasta and add the tomatoes and olives. Toss to coat..