Moist and Flavourful Pan Fried Tilapia.
You can cook Moist and Flavourful Pan Fried Tilapia using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist and Flavourful Pan Fried Tilapia
- You need 1 of large tilapia fillet, preferably skin on.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 slices of lemon.
- Prepare 1 of large garlic clove, cut in half.
- It’s as needed of All-purpose flour,.
- Prepare of Tilapia seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 tsp paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of shrimp cube.
Moist and Flavourful Pan Fried Tilapia instructions
- First, pat dry the fish with a paper towel and then season on both sides. After, cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes to marinate..
- After marinating, lightly coat the tilapia fillet in a single layer of flour..
- Then, in a medium saucepan over medium high heat, add in the butter. Let the butter melt and coat the pan..
- Next, skin side down, add in the fish and immediately add in the lemon slices and garlic also. Lower the heat to medium low. Cook the fish for about 4 minutes and flip the lemon slices and garlic if they start to burn..
- Flip the fish over to the other side after the 4 minutes and cook again for another 4 minutes. After flip the fish again and cook for about 1 to 2 minutes on that side, reducing the heat if necessary..
- After cooking, take the fish out of the pan and serve hot or warm with rice, potatoes, vegetables or sides of your choice. Enjoy!.