Bacon, Peas, and Pasta Salad.
You can have Bacon, Peas, and Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon, Peas, and Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 pkg of cooked Cavatappi noodles.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen peas.
- You need 1 bag of shredded sharp cheddar.
- You need 7 pieces of cooked bacon.
- It’s 1 of red onion (fine dice).
- Prepare 2 cups of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Worcheshire.
- It’s 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 4 tbsp of white sugar.
Bacon, Peas, and Pasta Salad step by step
- Combine cooked pasta, peas, onions, cheddar, and sliced bacon.
- Combine mayo, vinegar, worcheshire, and sugar..
- Whisk until combined and smooth.
- Add to pasta mixture. Toss to coat.
- Salt and pepper to taste.