Egg and Chicken Spaghetti Stir Fry.
You can cook Egg and Chicken Spaghetti Stir Fry using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg and Chicken Spaghetti Stir Fry
- It’s 2 of large eggs, cracked, seasoned with salt and pepper and beaten.
- You need 1/2 of of a large chicken breast, cut into strips.
- Prepare 2 cups of spaghetti, cooked.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized carrot, grated.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of small bell pepper, chopped (any colour works fine).
- Prepare 1 of small garlic clove, finely minced.
- It’s 1/2 of of a small cabbage, shredded or cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 of medium bunch of scallions, diced (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need to taste of Paprika,.
- It’s to taste of Salt,.
- It’s to taste of Chicken cube,.
- You need of Chicken Seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chicken cube.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
Egg and Chicken Spaghetti Stir Fry instructions
- Season the chicken and let marinate for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile prep all the other ingredients..
- When ready, put a large saucepan over medium low heat and add in the oil. Next, add in the chicken strips and sautée for about 2 – 3 minutes until partially cooked..
- Then, push the chicken to one side of the pan and on the other side, pour in the beaten eggs. Cook for about 50 seconds and start to scramble it up, once it is partially cooked, stir to combine the chicken and eggs..
- After, add in the vegetables and sautée that for another 2 minutes..
- To continue, add in the spaghetti and soy sauce, mix everything together thoroughly and sautée for another 2 minutes. If it looks dry, add in a bit more oil..
- Finally, season with salt, pepper and chicken cube and sautée for the final 1 – 2 minutes. When done, take off the heat and serve hot or warm. Enjoy!.