Spanish flan 🍮. This flan is made with condensed and evaporated milk and baked in a pie dish. First you start by mixing your eggs, condensed milk, evaporated milk and vanilla. Boil some water about one inch.
Flan is a custard of sugar, milk, and eggs, baked in a caramel-sauce-lined ramekin until soft. It is best served cold after being in the. I hated flan when I first moved to Spain. You can cook Spanish flan 🍮 using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spanish flan 🍮
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk.
- It’s Half of a cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 can of sweet condensed milk.
- You need 4 of whole eggs.
- You need of Enough boiling water to fill pan.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
What was all the hype about? From what I could see, it was just a mushy goo. The line between flan and baby food seemed pretty thin. Spanish egg flan is creamy, caramely, and delicious!
Spanish flan 🍮 step by step
- First you start by mixing your eggs, condensed milk, evaporated milk and vanilla..
- Boil some water about one inch..
- Put the sugar in a pan until it caramelizes and turns golden brown..
- Start boiling the water, then when it’s boiled you put it in a big enough container..
- Once boiled you add the flan contents into your small container. Enter the flan in the water like this.(by the way this is a photo of after it was done).
- Put it in the oven at 350 degrees for an hour until it sets..
Spanish Flan is a creamy, baked egg custard dessert that is widely popular in Spain and in other areas around the world as well. Flan is a popular vanilla egg custard from Spain. Flan is the Spanish name for vanilla egg custard topped with caramel sauce. It is a classic in Spanish cuisine and one of the most popular desserts. A nice, basic recipe for making yummy flan!