Cumin Biscuits: Zeera Biscuits.
You can cook Cumin Biscuits: Zeera Biscuits using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cumin Biscuits: Zeera Biscuits
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
Cumin Biscuits: Zeera Biscuits step by step
- Grease baking tray with butter or oil and set aside. Take a bowl add melted butter and sugar mix well till nice and creamy.Then add baking powder, salt, cumin and egg mix well till all ingredients combined well..
- Add flour in batches and make a soft dough no Knead. Cover dough with cling film and rest in fridge about 30 minutes. Take it out dough from fridge and put this dough between two (2) parchment paper and roll out with rolling pin and cut the Biscuits with help of cookie cutter and arrange all biscuits in greased baking tray.Take some cumin seeds and gently press down top of the biscuit..
- Pre-heat oven about 7-8 minutes before baking biscuits and bake all biscuits 170°C or 180°C 20 minutes all till nice light brown colour..
- Cool down completely and save in container. Enjoy ! With tea / coffee.