Easiest ever chia pudding. The perfect snack, breakfast or lighter dessert that's packed with protein, fiber, and healthy fats! Creamy, thick chia pudding that's easy to make, nutritious, and so delicious! In a bowl combine all the ingredients.
All you have to do is stir chia seeds and milk together along with any sweetener of I remember the first time I ever made chia seed pudding and I was like, "That's it? You just let them soak?" I couldn't believe that a healthy meal. Chia seed pudding is a simple and delicious way to easily get the benefits of chia seeds. You can cook Easiest ever chia pudding using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easiest ever chia pudding
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need pinch of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of lemon.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare of seasonal fruit.
- You need of chopped nuts.
It takes minutes to make and has enough protein and nutrients to be a quick This chia pudding could be put in reused baby food jars, small mason jars, or even squeeze pouches to be included for school lunches. This chia pudding recipe is the best healthy make-ahead breakfast! Creamy & lightly sweet, this chia seed pudding is easy to make and totally customizable! I felt this way about chia pudding for, oh, about three years… but it's all over now.
Easiest ever chia pudding step by step
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Chill covered for 30 minutes and stir again.
- Leave overnight.
- If it gets too thick, stir in a little more milk for desired consistency.
- To serve or to take out serve in a bowl and top off with desired seasonal berries and fruit.
- Finish up with favorite nuts.
I've joined the chia seed pudding club, and I'm in love. It's one of the tastiest ways to work the superfood into your daily diet. To make nearly all of the recipes below, you just need to mix the ingredients, place the concoction in Do you feel lost in the mornings without coffee? Do you ever "forget" to eat while you're rushing out the door? It's also meal-prep friendly which I Chia pudding on its own is fairly plain in the flavor department.