Sea salt and vinegar potato chips. Homemade salt and vinegar potato chips are simple and delicious. We developed this recipe out of request from our original homemade potato chip recipe. Make your own salt-and-vinegar potato chips using the DIY recipe and just a handful of ingredients.
Vote for the best chips and snacks that taste. If you dig sea salt and vinegar chips as much as I do, you must (must!) give these guys a try. I make kale chips pretty routinely in my kitchen, and usually tend to douse them in Superfoods made super easy and SUPER tasty. You can have Sea salt and vinegar potato chips using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sea salt and vinegar potato chips
- It’s 1 of large potato (Yukon gold, or any all purpose potato).
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of black pepper.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of ground sea salt.
- You need 2 cups of distilled white vinegar.
And they are a much more guilt-free snacking option than the potato version. Thicker and crispier than your tradition potato chips with great taste. The salt seemed to be baked into the chips rather than sprinkled on which makes My favorite chips are salt and vinegar and these are by far the best S&V chips out there. They have the right amount of salt with a vinegar flavor kick.
Sea salt and vinegar potato chips instructions
- Thinly slice one large potato into 1/2 cm slices..
- Soak the sliced potatoes in 2 cups of vinegar for 10 minutes..
- Drain the potatoes, and rub in the black pepper and sea salt..
- Spread onto a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees celsius for 35 minutes..
Super easy Homemade Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips made with just three ingredients….salt, vinegar and potatoes. Transfer the potato chips to a plate lined with paper towels and sprinkle with sea salt immediately. I love these Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips so much…. Sometimes you just need salty, deep fried potato chips. But sometimes you feel like eating healthy.