Kale salad 🥗. This kale salad has the power to transform the minds of kale haters everywhere. After you taste this kale salad, you'll agree that those green leaves smothered in a lemony, garlicky Parmesan dressing. Kale is super trendy, nutritious, and also delicious, making it a super salad green.
No need to massage this make-ahead salad—the kale becomes tender as it rests before. KaleSalad is the number one meme account on the internet. I was looking specifically for a salad using kale for nutritional and preferrential reasons. You can have Kale salad 🥗 by using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is what you need to do to achieve it:
Ingredients of Kale salad 🥗
- Prepare Bunch of kale.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of anchovy paste (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 can of chickpeas.
- You need of Salt for seasoning.
- You need of Freshly grated black pepper for seasoning.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
This kale salad is a make-ahead GREEN salad and is just as good the next day. This healthy Greek kale salad recipe is full of bold Mediterranean flavors. It packs great for lunch Have you ever ordered a kale salad on a first date and tried to gracefully consume a meal of giant. Welcome to my “Best Kale Salad Recipe” video!
Kale salad 🥗 instructions
- Drain canned chickpeas and pat them very dry with paper towels..
- Toss chickpeas in olive oil, season them with salt and freshly grated pepper and bake at 425°F for 30 minutes..
- Add mayonnaise, seeded and diced jalapeno peppers, anchovy paste, finely chopped garlic, dijon mustard, grated parmesan cheese, lemon juice..
- Add the dressing to Kale and roasted chickpeas..
- Mix and serve..
I think I went a little overboard when I said it's the “best” kale salad because I am sure there. This is the raw kale salad that changed my life. I was mad that I couldn't find good salad greens in the middle of winter, and I especially. The addition of fresh dill and coriander/cilantro and a fresh lemon dressing makes all the difference, as well as a sprinkle of feta. This Festive Kale Salad features a fresh lemony dressing, dried cranberries and delicious pecan parmesan.