Mezzaluna Ravioli made with Gyoza Skins.
You can have Mezzaluna Ravioli made with Gyoza Skins using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mezzaluna Ravioli made with Gyoza Skins
- It’s 8 of Circular pasta (gyoza skins).
- It’s 1 of Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Potato.
- You need 1 bunch of Spinach.
- Prepare 1 of Wiener sausage.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of White Sauce.
Mezzaluna Ravioli made with Gyoza Skins step by step
- Boil or microwave the potato and mash with a fork..
- Put the spinach on a plate and cover with plastic wrap, put the sausage in a cup of hot water, and cook both items together in a microwave for 1 minute. Roughly chop the spinach and sausage..
- Arrange the gyoza skins on your working surface and place the fillings on each one. Sprinkle on salt and pepper and drizzle on olive oil..
- Moisten the outer edge of the gyoza skins, and seal well, making sure there are no gaps. This will seal in the meat juices..
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil to a pot of boiling water. Boil the pasta for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until they float to the surface, then remove immediately..
- You can use any sauce that you think will go with the pasta. See this recipe for fresh pasta and various sauces..