Almond Butter & Coconut Chia Seed Pudding. My version only has one ingredient – almonds (with no added oils) – and takes Homemade almond butter (or any nut butter for that matter) is a staple do-it-yourself recipe. Watch how to make ultra creamy, homemade almond butter in this short recipe video. Homemade almond butter is so delicious!
A Healthy Back to School: Easy-to-Craft Lunch Recipes. Almond butter is slightly healthier than peanut butter because it has more vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Both almond butter and peanut butter are high in monounsaturated fat, the type of fat linked to a reduction in heart disease and better blood sugar control. You can have Almond Butter & Coconut Chia Seed Pudding using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Almond Butter & Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
- You need 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of almond butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tsp of maple syrup.
- You need of Fresh raspberries.
- It’s 1 tbsp of toasted coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1 of fe crushed almonds.
Almond butter is a smooth paste made from ground almonds. Almond butter is my drug of choice. Oftentimes I find myself hitting the bottle right when I wake up before breakfast. After lunch I've been caught sneaking a few spoonfuls from the jar in my desk drawer.
Almond Butter & Coconut Chia Seed Pudding instructions
- Mix together the chia seeds, coconut milk, almond butter and maple syrup. Leave to sit in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Top with the toasted coconut, fresh raspberries and crushed almonds..
Wondering how to make almond butter? Here's your ultimate guide covering everything you need to know. You just need almonds and a food processor (or high-speed blender)! Peanut butter was so last season. Beyond being packed with protein, fiber, and good-for-you fats, almond butter is also loaded with antioxidants, magnesium, iron, and potassium.