Keto corned beef pizza. This is seriously the BEST Keto Pizza recipe. The crust is made with almond flour, and way better than fathead pizza crust! How To Make Keto Pizza (Video).
Keto corned beef hash is a lovely way to use up leftover corned beef and can be a hearty and cheering meal to fill the whole family. Using cauliflower means this dish is low carb and because the cauliflower is caramelized slightly, it brings a deeper level of flavor to the hash. Fortunately, we had just had corned beef brisket for dinner the other night, and the rest was history. You can have Keto corned beef pizza using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto corned beef pizza
- It’s of Pizza base.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of almond meal.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of thickened cream.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced celery.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced spring onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of corned beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic paste.
Corned beef and cabbage are super cheap at every grocery store right now and you might as well take advantage. Place the corned beef over the vegetables. Note that I wanted to have a lot of left over corned beef for other purposes so you could definitely just cook one roast if you wanted. A low-carb pizza crust might sound weird, but an ordinary pizza crust is guaranteed to kick you out of ketosis, and let's not forget about the restaurant-made tomato pizza sauce that typically has several grams of added sugar.
Keto corned beef pizza instructions
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan. Saute the corned beef. Add the chilli paste and the garlic paste and saute for 5 mins. Put aside..
- In a bowl whisk the ingredients for the pizza base together. Pour into the pan. Cover and cook on low flame till the eggs look firm..
- Top with pizza sauce first. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top. Cover and cook till cheese melts..
- Sprinkle spring onion, celery and the beef mix. Cover and cook for 1 min. Serve hot..
Neither of these ingredients is in line with your fat-burning goals, so we've got. It doesn't get any easier than this recipe, If you are new to sous vide give this foolproof method a try. I like to cook the point portion of the corned beef as it is fattier than the flat portion. Variation suitable for gluten-free, low carb and keto diets. For those following gluten-free, low carb and keto diets, substitute either beef stock or additional water for.