Sausage And Potato Bake. A Sausage Bake with Potatoes, Carrots and Onions, all smothered in Gravy made in ONE PAN! Sort of like a casserole, with golden brown This sausage recipe is a game changer! Sausage Bake – One Pan Meal!
A hearty old-style Italian dish, New York City style, has browned chunks of sausage, potatoes, red and green peppers, and onions baking together with wine and seasonings. Drain and serve with the potato bake. Cook's tip: for vegetarians, try swapping the chicken stock cube for a vegetable one and use veggie sausages instead of pork. You can cook Sausage And Potato Bake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage And Potato Bake
- You need 1 of yellow Onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of green Bell pepper diced or Tri color.
- Prepare 3 of Smoked sausage- I used skinless.
- Prepare As needed of butter.
- You need As needed of potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of zesty Italian liquid dressing-you can use more or less.
- It’s As needed of Old bay, Louisiana Cajun, garlic and onion powder, salt and cracked pepper and sprinkle of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 can of Mild rotel.
- Prepare Tbsp of or 2 of chicken broth or stock.
Potatoes – Potatoes are my favorite vegetable. They are loaded with potassium and help keep you full. Potatoes have more potassium than a banana does. Line a large baking sheet with tin foil, and spray with cooking spray.
Sausage And Potato Bake step by step
- Preheat oven 375.
- Clean potatoes, dice, and rinse, dice veggies and sausages. Then line everything in a pam sprayed baking dish., cut just very tiny small thin slices of butter over potatoes, (not a lot) pour dressing, rotel, veggies, sausage, chicken stock broth and sprinkle seasonings. And toss around to make sure all is coated..
- Cover with foil, and bake for an hour or less. Just keep an eye out until potatoes are done..
Chop the onions and potatoes the. Recipe for Sausage and Potato Bake using Hillshire Farm Turkey Smoked Sausage. Also, the potatoes go through a par-bake—a pre-baking on their own—before the rest of the dish is completely assembled. I've found this method creates a potato layer that is tender, but not soggy. Other sausage casseroles combine the ingredients and bake.