Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are.
Mix everything but the Colby cheese and french's onions in a large bowl (make sure tots are still frozen so they don't break apart). This is how I Cook Tater Tot Casserole. It's one of the best Recipes you will find for this Casserole. You can have Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground hamburger.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 4 oz of softened cream cheese.
- It’s 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 1 can of Rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of corn (drained).
- You need 1 of Ranch seasoning packet.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mexican style shredded cheese.
- You need 1/2 packages of Frozen tater tots.
This tater tot casserole recipe is a little different from most versions of this recipe in that it is made with golden mushroom soup rather than cream of mushroom soup. That gives this recipe a more savory, tomato-like flavor. This version also has frozen peas, carrots, and corn, making it a great one-dish meal. Classic cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is quick and easy to make, but packed with flavor.
Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brown Hamburger and minced garlic in large saucepan. Drain..
- Add the cream cheese and mix well until melted. Then add the cheese soup and mix well..
- Add the corn, rotel, shredded cheddar cheese, and Ranch packet. Mix well..
- Pour mixture into a baking pan and top with frozen tater tots. Then sprinkle with the Mexican style cheese. Cover with aluminum foil..
- Bake covered for 25min then remove foil and bake uncovered for an additional 5min.
Made with ground beef, tater tots, cheese, corn, and sour cream, it's comfort food at its finest! Steal the potluck spotlight with this Cheesy TATER TOTS Casserole. Look no further for you new favorite cheesy TATER TOT dish. Tater tot casserole is so versatile. You can add different meats and veggies, too.