You can have Corn Alfredo using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corn Alfredo
- You need 1 jar of Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 1 box of Farfalle Noodles.
- It’s 1 package of bratwurst.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
Corn Alfredo instructions
- Cook the bratwurst in a frying pan with 1/2 cup of water on med-low until warm, then add the can of corn. It'll be done once it starts sizzling..
- At the same time, you can boil salted(pinch) water in a pot, once it comes to a boil add your noodles and cook as instructed on the box..
- After straining your noodles combine the Noodles, Bratwurst, and Corn (do not add the water you cooked it in, you won't need it. But putting a bit in is fine..
- Then when you have the main ingredients mixed you can add the Alfredo Sauce. Mix it really well. Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy. (my opinion but it tastes good with a bit of ketchup on top, but that's my own opinion.).