Cream Cheese Taco Soup. You haven't had Taco coup until you try this Top your Taco Soup with tortilla chips, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and avocados and you have a new Taco Tuesday favorite in soup form! This creamy taco soup recipe is loaded with ground beef, flavorful taco spices, corn, beans, and you can dress it up with all your favorite toppings! I just love soup with cream cheese.
Stir in broth, diced tomatoes This soup was a welcome addition to our keto recipe collection! Brown ground beef and season as desired. Nothing fancy here, just homestyle comfort food at it's best! You can have Cream Cheese Taco Soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel.
- It’s 1 can of Kidney Beans drained.
- It’s 1 can of Corn.
- You need 1 can of Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Taco Seasoning.
- You need 1 envelope of Dry Ranch Mix.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of Water.
Perfect for cozying up to on those chilly rainy and snowy days. Toppings – this taco soup is just like a taco, load it up how you like. I always serve it with lot of crumbled tortilla chips, cheese and sour cream – then an. I decided to test out the soup setting with this low carb taco soup.
Cream Cheese Taco Soup instructions
- Brown ground beef and season as desired. I use onion and garlic powder, black pepper, red pepper flakes and salt. Then drain..
- Add kidney beans, corn, rotel and tomatoes along with water to the pot containing the ground beef. Mix well..
- Add taco seasoning and ranch mix. Mix well..
- Bring to a strong rolling boil and add cream cheese in chunks to the pot..
- Boil and mix continuously until cream cheese is completely melted.
- Serve with desired toppings and enjoy!!!.
The inspiration for the recipe is from Linda at Genaw.com. Since I didn't have a lot of time to babysit the stove or wait around You put add the cream cheese and cheese for the last step. It should be heavy cream and cream cheese, right? Make sure it is set to sealing. A high protein taco soup recipe loaded with veggies and flavor.