Fresh Plin Ravioli.
You can cook Fresh Plin Ravioli using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fresh Plin Ravioli
- You need 1 of Pasta dough (Wonton skins).
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need 1 of Potato Salad (or mashed potatoes).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of ＊Tomato (1/2 can of tomatoes).
- You need 1 tbsp of ＊Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of ＊Garlic (grated).
- It’s 1 dash of ＊Oregano, Basil.
- Prepare 1 dash of ＊Salt, Pepper, Nutmeg.
- It’s 1 of Parmesan cheese.
Fresh Plin Ravioli step by step
- [Sauce] Peel the skin off the tomato and cut into chunks. Combine the ＊ ingredients and microwave for 1 minute. Smash the tomatoes with a fork and it's done. You'll add the cheese right before eating..
- [Filling] Remove the watery vegetables from the potato salad. Add the oil and then blend together with a blender to finish. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146681-potato-salad-with-hearts.
- [Ravioli] Prepare the pasta dough. To learn how to make fresh pasta and various sauces, check out. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154920-easy-handmade-fresh-pasta.
- Spread out the pasta dough (I kneaded matcha paste into the dough)..
- Cut the edges so they're straight and then top with the filling..
- Cover the filling with the dough and tightly close any crevices..
- Cut the dough on the other side, leaving some extra attached..
- Fold under the edge nearest you and then cut both sides..
- The ravioli is finished. The sauce will seep into the pockets..
- Boil in a large amount of salted water..
- Coat the pasta with the sauce, sprinkle with cheese, and enjoy..
- Here's the cross-section. This chewy pasta filled with flavorful and moist mashed potatoes is delicious..