Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons. Reviews for: Photos of Garlic-Parmesan Croutons. Chicken Caesar salad is such an easy, fuss-free weeknight meal. Add some smoky summertime flavor by grilling the chicken and the bread croutons!
In the salad bowl combine lettuce, chicken, Parmesan Croutons, and, if desired, cherry tomatoes. Pour dressing over lettuce mixture; toss gently to coat. Stir in Parmesan cheese and garlic. You can have Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons using 28 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons
- It’s of main course, salad, chicken.
- It’s 2/3 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of coarse black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of margarita mix.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of tequila.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of triple sec (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 cup of light Olive oil.
- You need 5 piece of Boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 4 clove of garlic, minced very fine.
- It’s 8 oz of French baguette.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Parmigiano-reggiano cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Italian herbs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of For raspberry vinaigrette.
- You need 1/2 cup of raspberry vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen raspberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh basil leaves.
Add bread cubes, stirring until cubes are coated with butter mixture. Spread bread cubes in a single layer. Turn a good salad into a great one with crispy garlic parmesan croutons. This garnish will work for salads, but they are also great as a snack.
Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons instructions
- Place the cilantro, pepper, garlic powder and onion salt into a blender..
- Pour Margarita mix, lime juice, orange juice, tequila, triple sec ( optional) and honey into the blender. Puree on high speed until mixture is smooth, then reduce the speed to medium-low and slowly add the Olive oil and blend until creamy..
- Place chicken in a large Ziploc storage bag. Pour in marinade, close bag and store in fridge over night..
- After marinating the chicken over night, place chicken and marinade in a skillet and bring to a boil. Simmer on low for about 10 minutes. Remove chicken from the skillet and discard marinade. Place chicken back in the skillet and brown chicken on medium-low, about 5 minutes, until chicken is lightly browned and cooked through and is no longer pink. Can either place the chicken on the salad warm, or cool in fridge before placing on salad. Cut chicken into strips..
- Mince garlic and place garlic and olive oil in a container with tight fitting lid. Allow to incorporate for at least 4 hours..
- Preheat oven to 300℉. Cut bread into cubes; add to a large mixing bowl. Add 1/2 cup of cheese, dried herbs, paprika, salt, black pepper and cayenne. Mix well..
- Using a sieve, strain garlic oil over the bread, pressing garlic with the back of a spoon to get all the garlic juice. Toss..
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, stir, then bake another 10-15 minutes. Remove and stir in last 1/4 cup of cheese. Allow to cool. Store in an airtight container..
- In a blender, combine raspberry vinegar, raspberries, honey and basil. Whirl 1 minute or until well blended. With the motor on, add oil in a slow stream, whirling until dressing is smooth..
- Dress up a salad with lots of beautifully colored vegetables. Top with chicken, croutons and raspberry vinaigrette. Although it is to taste, from experience, I recommend using a small amount of the vinaigrette. If too much is used, it will over power the flavor of the rest of the salad..
- Margarita marinade was found @ allrecipes.com allrecipes.com/recipe/best-grilled-margarita-chicken-ever/ Raspberry vinaigrette was found @ What's cooking America whatscookingamerica.net/Salad/RaspberryVinaig.htm crispy garlic parmesan croutons were found @ about.com americanfood.about.com.
Strain the garlic oil over the bread cubes, pressing the garlic with the back of a spoon to get every drop of garlicky goodness. All things considered, the Garlic Parmesan Vinaigrette is probably the best component in here. I kind of wish it was a soup so I could slurp it up straight from the bowl. A simple salad of green beans, eggs and bacon tossed with an amazing Garlic Parmesan Vinaigrette. To make the dressing, add the garlic, yogurt, parmesan, mustard, honey, vinegar, salt and pepper to a food processor and blend until pureed.