Crockpot Fiesta Chicken. Easy Crockpot Fiesta Chicken. posted by Christy Denney It is a simple, easy and DELICIOUS chicken crock pot recipe that my kids love. Crock pot Fiesta lime Chicken is creamy and tasty and sure to impress.
You can use raw, frozen or unfrozen chicken. Feast chicken is a great combination of Mexican flavors with chicken, black beans, and corn. Make burritos, a taste Mexican bowl, or use it on nachos. You can have Crockpot Fiesta Chicken using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Fiesta Chicken
- Prepare 4 of Boneless Chicken breast.
- It’s 1 can of of Black beans (drained and rinsed).
- You need 1 can of of Rotel.
- It’s 1 can of of Corn.
- It’s 1 block of of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Fiesta Seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion diced (optional).
Plus, using the crock pot makes this dish simple & fills the whole house with a nice aroma. We like it best served over cooked egg noodles Creamy chicken dish that you can spice up to suit your taste. Basically, it's slow cooker chicken with cream cheese & any. Crock Pot Lit'l Smokies® Smoked SausageHillshire Farm.
Crockpot Fiesta Chicken instructions
- Simple add the ingredients to the crockpot! Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Goes great over rice or with cheese quesadilla's.
Crock Pot Mango Chicken Tacos Family Favoriteupliftingmayhem.com. cumin, boneless skinless chicken breasts, pepper, peach salsa. Serve this tasty slow cooker fiesta chicken with Spanish or Mexican-style rice and sour cream or Serve fiesta chicken with warmed corn and Native American fry bread or tortillas and hot boiled rice. This post may contain affiliate links. We love this recipe for crockpot fiesta chicken because you can use it so many different ways. Add the kidney beans, corn and salsa.