Creamy Mexican Corn. Creamy Mexican Corn Chowder is the perfect soup to add to your soup rotation! Corn Chowder with Fresh Mexican Flavors. I love all the variation in this soup, yet it all comes together so well.
Happy September (what?!) and almost Labor Day. This delicate Creamy Corn Soup is impressible easy to make and is the perfect soul-warming soup. This Mexican Street Corn Salad is Creamy, has a bold flavor to it and very easy to make. You can cook Creamy Mexican Corn using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Mexican Corn
- Prepare 4 can of GREEN GIANT-the steam crisp Mexicorn- it has bell peppers in it.
- Prepare 1 box of Cream cheese-half to 1 box.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder or minced onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Minced garlic or garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of Crushed black pepper.
- It’s 1 of Sprinkle of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter- 1 or 2 tbsp.
- You need 1 can of Small MILD Rotel- optional with some of juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of ranch powder optional.
- It’s of Optional chicken broth tbsp or so.
- It’s of Seasonings: Italian herb, garlic and onion powder.
It is the perfect side dish recipe that you can enjoy with any meal. If you've ever tried Mexican street corn, you'll know how delicious it is: corn on the cob smothered with mayonnaise (which sounds a little gross, but is actually amazing), cotija cheese and chili powder. Creamy Mexican Grilled Corn and Zucchini Salad. How to Make Creamy Mexican Corn Soup.
Creamy Mexican Corn step by step
- I used my small crockpot. And threw all the ingredients into it. I sliced the cream cheese and butter up in slices on bottom and top, between the corn..
- Then stir around. And cook on low for a couple hours. Or until a little while after cheese has melted..
- TIP: you can also cook this in a pot on a stove, by doing the same thing and just letting it sit on low/med low for awhile. Just remember to stir..
- Another TIP: if you can't find the Mexicorn, you can use the can kernel corn, and just dice up small some tri color bell peppers, and onion, garlic. Also, they now have mexicorn in other brands. So you can get those..
To feed a crowd, I highly recommend doubling or tripling the recipe. What Is The White Wine On 'Selling Sunset?' Looking for ways to use up that sweet summer corn? This simple salad hits all the right notes: creamy, spicy. This thick and creamy Veggie Mexican corn soup is a perfect nourishing option for cold winter nights. A hearty, comforting soup that is packed with flavor and amazingly delicious!