Brenda's Pasta Salad.
You can have Brenda's Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brenda's Pasta Salad
- You need 1 pints of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You need 8 oz of perline mozzarella (balls).
- It’s 2 tbsp of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black olives, chopped.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper (to taste).
- You need 8 oz of tri-color farfalle pasta.
- Prepare of dressing.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of chipotle mayo.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Perfect Pinch basil & garlic (or to taste).
Brenda's Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil pasta to al-dente for about 8-10 minutes..
- Mix dressing ingredients in a small bowl..
- Add all vegetables, cheese & onions to serving bowl. Toss with dressing mix..
- Toss in pasta and salt & pepper to taste. You may also add additional basil & garlic seasoning if preferred..
- Serve cold..