Indian curry coconut soup. Coconut Curry Soup – this easy recipe can be made with almost ANY vegetables you have on hand! An incredible Coconut Curry Sauce that's creamy with great depth of flavour yet is simple to make with everyday spices. Here's a really terrific Coconut Curry Sauce with beautiful depth of flavour yet is made with everyday spices.
Naturally vegan + gluten-free; add vegetables like cauliflower or sweet potato. This easy, flavorful coconut chickpea curry is ready in no time and packed with flavor! Now with a recipe video, above the curry recipe below! You can have Indian curry coconut soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indian curry coconut soup
- It’s 24 oz of chicken broth.
- It’s 6 oz of coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 of carrots, shredded.
- Prepare 2 of onions, grated.
- It’s 1 of apple, grated.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, grated.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger, grated.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 can of Rotel.
- You need of lemon juice.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of cilantro.
Best Indian curry I've ever had. with a few changes. I substituted organic vegetable broth and fresh chopped onion for the onion soup mix and added some fresh grated. This simple and healthy dish inspired by Indian and Thai cuisines simmers vegetables in a coconut milk curry. It has a unique flavor combination that's not exactly traditional to either cuisine.
Indian curry coconut soup instructions
- Sauté onion, garlic and ginger..
- Once slightly brown add veggies, apple and curry powder. Let simmer a few minutes then add broth. Bring to a boil..
- Whisk together tomato puree and coconut milk, add to pot. If it's too thick add more chicken broth..
- Simmer for at least 30 minutes. On a low heat the soup can sit for up to 4 hours..
- Before serving add a pinch of salt and pepper. Garnish with cilantro..
Vegan and gluten-free. *Note: Curry powder is not a common ingredient used in traditional Indian cooking, but rather an invention of the British to evoke the flavors of Indian cuisine. I've got the perfect recipe to warm you right up-my Coconut Curry Soup! This easy to make Creamy Coconut Lentil Curry is a healthy vegan recipe that makes a perfect meatless Monday dinner recipe. It takes less than an hour (mostly hands-off time) to make and is packed full of delicious Indian flavors. Make extras and you'll have a giant smile on your face at lunch.