Easy Chicken pot pie. This homemade chicken pot pie recipe streamlines your work by using frozen mixed vegetables, a can of condensed cream of chicken soup and your "secret ingredient," Original Bisquick™ mix. Our cream of chicken soup makes a rich and creamy sauce and the biscuit mix topping makes it easier than ever to whip up this pot pie. This one is so quick and easy that everyone will be amazed with your culinary skills.
This easy chicken pot pie recipe is made with creamy chicken cubes, sauteed vegetables, and topped with an easy baked puff pastry crust. This chicken pot pie recipe is loaded with flavor. It's got flaky pie crust and a buttery creamy chicken pot pie filling with chicken breast, a mix of fresh and I initially wanted to make an easy chicken pot pie. You can cook Easy Chicken pot pie using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken pot pie
- You need 2 of chicken breasts diced into cubes.
- It’s 1/2 of purple onion, diced.
- It’s 2 cans of mixed veggies.
- You need 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 cup of milk or cream.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s to taste of Italian herbs,soul seasoning, garlic powder and pepper.
- You need 1 can of pillsbury buttery biscuits.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
So, I started out using refrigerated pie dough, all frozen vegetables, and all dried herbs. Chicken pot pie savory pie filled with cooked chicken, onion, carrot, and peas in a creamy sauce. Check out our new cookbook Insanely Easy Chicken Dinners. This classic Chicken Pot Pie is filled with tender pieces of chicken, carrot, celery, potato, and herbs.
Easy Chicken pot pie step by step
- Heat over to 350..
- Cook chicken and onion and mix with everything except cheese and biscuits..
- Place in a greased baking dish..
- Cover and cook 30-45 minutes until biscuits are cooked fully..
- Top with biscuits, cheese and more herbs..
It's so easy, and the chicken is always tender. Next add butter to the pan, and stir it around until it melts. Once the butter has melted completely, add flour A super easy Chicken Pot Pie made with Rotisserie Chicken and refrigerated pie crusts. This recipe is perfect for a weeknight meal. I don't know what the weather in your neck of the woods is doing, but after a week of near summer-like temperatures, it was down right cold and damp today.