Spirali with Spinach pesto. Spiral Pie is one of my many creations, that happened when searching for Vegetarian meals, for myself and the lady. This recipe for Spiral Pie, is different to the Greek version, as I have swapped most of the ingredients out for Italian ones. Spinach Pesto – Made with just a handful of everyday ingredients including fresh spinach and parmesan cheese, this healthy sauce goes great with pasta, chicken, veggies, and much more!
Here we are elevating a simple side of pasta and pesto with the additions of chopped baby. This fresh and flavorful spinach pesto sauce makes an attractive sauce for linguine or spaghetti. Serve the pasta with a salad and A fresh, vibrant green spinach pesto sauce flavors the pasta in this easy dish. You can have Spirali with Spinach pesto using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spirali with Spinach pesto
- It’s 1 large cup of Spirali pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of spinach.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of groundnut.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsps of olive oil.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes large coarse chopped.
- Prepare 3 Tbsps of lemon juice.
- You need 1.2 cups of cottage cheese grated.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 2 tbsps of Oregano.
The pesto sauce is a snap to fix with a food processor. How to make pesto made with spinach, basil, parmesan cheese, garlic, lemon juice & olive oil. This nut-free pesto freezes well and adds flavor to any dish. Basil Pesto goes well with just about everything – pasta, salads, vegetables, chicken, fish, potatoes, soups.
Spirali with Spinach pesto step by step
- Boil the pasta according to pack instructions.Drain and keep it aside..
- In a grinder-mixer, pulse the groundnuts,add spinach and garlic.Puree until smooth..
- On a non stick pan roast the tomatoes till they are soft..
- Heat the oil, add spinach pesto,pasta and salt. Mix them thoroughly and let them cook together for about 5 min..
- Add oregano,cooked tomatoes and cover the mixture for another 5 min..
- Sprinkle grated Cheese,lemon juice, some tomatoes and serve hot!.
This spinach pesto is made with fresh spinach, cilantro, parsley, garlic and walnuts. It's not basil pesto's pale cousin but a dangerous rival! This spinach pesto recipe is absolutely chock full of vitamins! Making spinach pesto is a super easy way to reduce food waste while feeding your family, very similar to the thought process behind My favorite way to use spinach pesto though, is as a sauce for pasta. Thinned with just a little bit of pasta cooking water and it's like.