Crock Pot Chili. This delicious Crockpot Chili recipe is hearty and perfect for chilly weather! Easy to make and perfect for loading up with your favorite toppings! I had an older chili recipe, Crock Pot Red Beef Chili, that was published only in the second month of this blog and had a fair amount of heat.
Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes! It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips, topped with. This Crock Pot Chili is very simple! You can cook Crock Pot Chili using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chili
- It’s 3 of lbs ground beef (no particular kind).
- Prepare 48 oz of canned tomato sauce (1 large 28 oz can plus 3/4 of another 28 oz can).
- You need 1 of (1) can drained Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles (28oz).
- It’s 1 of (2) 16 oz can drained red kidney beans.
- Prepare 3 of packages of chili seasoning (1.25 oz of no particular brand).
- It’s 3 of cups cooked rice (optional).
- It’s 1 of large bag Fritos corn chips (optional).
- Prepare 2 of cups shredded cheese (optional).
- Prepare 1 of container sour cream (optional).
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion (optional).
It does take a little bit of prep work, but it is all worth it in the end. Keyword chili recipe crock pot, crockpot chili, easy crockpot chili. A tasty crock pot chili recipe made in a slow cooker. Everybody who tries this chili loves it.
Crock Pot Chili instructions
- Brown ground beef until no longer pink, drain fat and put meat into the crock pot..
- Dump tomato sauce, tomatoes/chiles, kidney beans, and packages of chili seasoning into crock pot..
- Stir until thoroughly combined. Cook on low for 8 hrs or high for 4 hrs..
- Layer rice and corn chips in a bowl, top with chili, then top with cheese, sour cream, and onion. Enjoy!.
- This chili is essentially done after an hour, but I've noticed MAJOR development in flavor as it simmers in the crock pot. Also can be done on the stove top with same prep..
The girls at work always like when I bring leftovers in! Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken is one of our favorite meals to use as an excuse to gather friends around your table! This slow cooker recipe by @cathy_lemontreedwelling is perfect. This Crockpot Vegetarian Chili is vegan, gluten free, SO healthy, and loaded with veggies, spices, and THREE kinds of beans! This easy crock pot chili is loaded with ground beef, seasonings & tons of flavor.