Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Chicken Stir-fry).
You can cook Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Chicken Stir-fry) using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Chicken Stir-fry)
- You need of Main Ingredients.
- It’s 600 g of deboned chicken thigh/ breast, cut into chunks.
- You need 1 Pc of onion, sliced.
- It’s 40 g of carrot, julienned.
- Prepare 100 g of cabbages, shred.
- You need 4 Cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 15 g of ginger, minced.
- It’s 2 Stalk of scallions, julienned.
- Prepare 40 g of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 30 ml of vegetable oil.
- It’s of Seasoning:.
- You need 30 g of gochujang (Korean chili paste).
- It’s 30 g of gochugaru (Korean chili flakes).
- It’s 10 g of peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 g of curry powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of mirin.
- Prepare 200 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Toppings:.
- You need 1 Stalk of scallion, finely chopped.
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Chicken Stir-fry) instructions
- In a large size skillet over medium heat, add the oil and heat it up..
- Add the minced garlic and ginger, saute them for around 1 minute..
- Add the chicken, followed by mirin, Korean chili paste and flakes, peanut butter and curry powder. Saute them until oil from the chicken is rendered..
- After oil is rendered, add onion, carrot, cabbage. Keep stir-frying for 5 minutes until the onion is softened..
- Add the chicken stock, stir and incorporate with the chicken and vegetables..
- Turn the heat up to medium-high, add scallions and the mozzarella cheese, cook and reduce the sauce until it is thicken..
- When the sauce is thickened, turn off the heat and transfer it into a bowl for serving. Top the dish with chopped scallions..