Spanish rice. How To Make Homemade Spanish Rice/Mexican Rice. Whatever You Call It, We've Got The Best And Easiest Spanish Rice Recipe You Can Find. It Tastes Like It Came Straight From The Restaurant.
We opted for garlic powder for ease. My mother's signature Spanish rice recipe, a delicious accompaniment to steak, chicken, and Mexican entrees such as tacos or enchiladas. Spanish rice is the perfect accompaniment to Mexican foods, chicken, or just about anything. You can cook Spanish rice using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spanish rice
- You need 2 cup of rice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of of oil (veg oil).
- It’s 1 of chopped green bell pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon in juice.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of 1/2 tomato sauce ( small can) and 1can diced tomatoes 15. oz drain juice from diced tomatoes..
- You need 1 medium of onion chopped.
- It’s 4 cup of water or broth.
Best Spanish rice I have ever made. I think even better than our local mexican restaurant. Easy Spanish Rice, also called Mexican Rice, that tastes just like your favorite restaurant side dish with with an Spanish Rice (Mexican Rice). In this video I will be teaching you how to make My Homemade Spanish Rice.
Spanish rice instructions
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a pan, on medium to high heat.
- add rice and till golden brown ,stir constantly ..
- mix you 1 cup water or broth with the dry ingredients and 1/2 can of tomatoe sauce, mix in bowl r glass.pour in hot pan u have browned rice, drain juice from diced tomatoes..
- put all rest ingredients into pan ,boil for 8 minutes ,turn heat down to the low now covered for another 8 minutes, turn off stove , stir rice well cover for another 15 minutes do not open lid keep coved..
How to Make Spanish Rice and Beans Video. And the best part about beans and rice? When you put them together they become a complete protein, meaning together they contain all the essential amino. This Mexican Spanish rice recipe freezes great! To freeze, allow your rice to cool completely.