Nutella Banana Peanut Butter Spring Rolls. An easy recipe for Nutella Swirled Peanut Butter Banana Bread. Because if you don't like peanut butter and you don't like Nutella…. then you are certainly lost on Sally's Baking Addiction. After I taste a new recipe, I usually have Kevin, a coworker, or a friend taste it as well… just to get a second opinion.
Today we made a delicious snack. Since we loveee nutella and banana, we decided to make this banana nutella spring roll. Its so simple but soo delicious. You can create Nutella Banana Peanut Butter Spring Rolls by using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it:
Ingredients of Nutella Banana Peanut Butter Spring Rolls
- You need of spring roll wrappers.
- Prepare of nutella.
- Prepare of peanut butter.
- You need of banana sliced.
All Reviews for Banana and Nutella® French Toast. I used peanut butter on one side of the sandwich for a little extra flavor and it tastes amazing! Then you roll it in a little peanut butter and a little Nutella. Peanut butter for lots of muscle-building protein and healthy fats, Nutella for Roll the banana through the graham cracker/chocolate mixture until the entire banana is coated.
Nutella Banana Peanut Butter Spring Rolls step by step
- Spread half tablespoons Nutella and half tablespoon peanut butter in the center of spring roll wrapper.
- Spread four slices of banana on top of Nutella and peanut butter.
- Tuck sides of wrapper and roll. To seal, wet wrapper and pinch closed..
- Air fry or pan fry until golden brown..
- Serve with scoops of vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
Place on the prepared baking sheet and repeat with the remaining. These frozen chocolate covered peanut butter banana bites are the perfect healthy warm weather treat. I will never think of crescent rolls the same way again. I previously thought they were only good for a so so last minute substitute for homemade bread, but call me impressed. Peanut Butter Banana Bread swirled with Nutella and topped with chocolate chunks!