TL 's Plantation Almond Iced Tea. Give a little twist to your traditional sweet tea with easy Almond Iced Tea. It'll help you flavorfully beat the summer heat! CLICK HERE TO PIN THIS FOR LATER.
Iced tea is flavored with lemonade, vanilla and almond. This beverage is a wonderful Summer treat that pleases all! Never would have thought to make tea with almond and vanilla extract but it was good. You can cook TL 's Plantation Almond Iced Tea using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of TL 's Plantation Almond Iced Tea
- It’s 10 of tea bags ( i recommend Lipton ).
- You need 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 gallon of boiling water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of almond extract.
- It’s 1 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 gallon of cold water.
Like the subtleness of the flavor. Didn't include the sugar as we sweeten to individual taste. Create the perfect Almond Iced Tea with this step-by-step guide. Fill a highball glass with ice cubes.
TL 's Plantation Almond Iced Tea instructions
- Place teabags, lemon juice and sugar in large container. Pour half gallon of boiling water over this and let steep for 15 min..
- Remove tea bags. Add remaining ingredients and the half gallon cold water. Mix and chill. Serve with ice..
Green Tea, Lemon Juice, Orgeat Almond Syrup, Lemon. How to make an Iced Matcha Almond Milk Latte at home! See the full recipe here or stock up on your own supplies (all mentioned below). Specialty: health tea, Organic tea, SLIMMING TEA. Packaging: BAG, BOX, BULK, Can (Tinned), gift packing.