Ricotta Cavatelli with Sausage and Broccoli Rabe.
You can have Ricotta Cavatelli with Sausage and Broccoli Rabe using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ricotta Cavatelli with Sausage and Broccoli Rabe
- Prepare 1 of ring cheese and parsley sausage.
- It’s 1 Head of broccoli rabe.
- You need 1 pound of ricotta cavatelli.
- Prepare 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 4 cloves of finely chopped garlic.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Ricotta Cavatelli with Sausage and Broccoli Rabe instructions
- Brown sausage ring whole and after it cools cut into bite sized pieces.
- Chop broccoli rabe into bite sized pieces.
- Start water boiling for ricotta cavatelli.
- In a large deep dish skillet heat on medium the olive oil then add the broccoli rabe and garlic and begin sautéing until broccoli rabe starts to wilt down.
- Add the crushed tomatoes and season with mrs dash originalor salt and pepper.
- Add crushed tomatoes and bring mixture to a simmer then add the sausage.
- By now water should be boiling and add the ricotta cavatelli and bring to aldente.
- With a spider remove ricotta cavatelli from the water and spoon into the skillet with other ingredients.
- Complete cooking through sausage and ricotta cavatelli to desired tenderness..
- Serve with grated Parmesan reggiano.