Lemon Iced Tea. Sweet, brisk lemon iced tea that's super refreshing. How To Make Lemon Iced Tea. To the hot water add the baking soda and sugar.
Sometimes, what I really want to drink is a can of refreshing lemon iced tea, but I'm not so interested in ingesting all the high fructose corn syrup that's. Iced tea is a form of cold tea. It can be mixed with many flavours and in today's video we're using lemon syrup as the flavour. You can have Lemon Iced Tea using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Iced Tea
- Prepare 2 1/2 liter of Water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 5 of Rooibos Tea Bags.
What is iced tea without lemon like? Its good, it is just iced tea. It might be a little bitter, but you can fix that by adding some sugar or other species. This iced tea is delicious & my all time favourite!
Lemon Iced Tea step by step
- Boil water..
- Add lemon juice, sugar and tea bags..
- Stir until sugar is dissolved..
- Leave mixture until tea is strongly brewed..
- Remove tea bags..
- Serve chilled with a slice of lemon and ice!!.
Pour hot tea into sugar/lemon mixture and stir to mix well. Transfer into one gallon container and fill to the top with cold water. Iced tea with lemon and lime isolated on white. Ice splash in a glass with lemon tea. Glasses of fruit drinks with ice cubes.