"Perfect Four" Broccoli & Cavatelli.
You can cook "Perfect Four" Broccoli & Cavatelli using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of "Perfect Four" Broccoli & Cavatelli
- Prepare 2 of one lb bags frozen cavatelli.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 2/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 lb of bag frozen microwavable broccoli, thawed. you can cut it into bite size pieces if desired..
"Perfect Four" Broccoli & Cavatelli step by step
- cook pasta in salted water for minimum cook time, drain.
- pour oil in skillet over med-hi heat.
- slowly melt butter in oil, add garlic and saut'e until lightly golden. DO NOT BURN.
- add broth, stir, and bring to a boil.
- add broccoli and cover. simmer 6-8 minutes until tender.
- put pasta in medium bowl, pour in broccoli mix and toss with parmesan..
- serve immediately and enjoy!.